We offer the following on-site or virtual business training and support services:
- Chart of Accounts setup;
- Inventory system set-up for retail and manufacturing environments;
- Program set-up for nonprofit fund accounting;
- Transaction processing including: invoicing, receipts, accounts receivable, purchasing, accounts payable, payroll, regulatory tracking and payments for payroll related items as well as value added taxes, workers compensation and health taxes;
- Cash flow management;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Trial balances for year-end financial statement preparation and income tax reporting.
We do not provide public accounting services defined as: compilations, review engagements, audits, or provide income tax services.
Note: Bookkeeping training services are only available to Canadian clients.
Human Resource Management services:
- Human Resource Planning;
- Writing Work Descriptions;
- Administering selection processes;
- Developing an onboarding program including: orientation, training, mentorship;
- Facilitating performance management including: setting objectives, evaluating performance, and facilitating redirection.
- Preparing a Business Continuity Plan;
- Designing in-house programs such as Preventative Maintenance and Quality Assurance.
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your organization’s specific needs.